4-PILLAR REVENUE GROWTH SYSTEM
It’s a comprehensive system that has a holistic view of your company to drive revenue growth.
As an emerging enterprise you will have aggressive short-term and aspirational long-term goals. We assess to fix the gaps, remove the obstacles and enable the entire organization for growth.
We take an “employee-first” view to drive revenue growth. The main aspects that get covered in this first of the four pillars are:
- Defining the short-term and long-term goals
- Making the choices and choosing the strategy to Win
- Casting the Organization design with the right talent
- Defining KRAs and incentives to get alignment
- Detailing the career roadmap along with IDP Individual
- Developing a coaching culture
Having a clear view of your ICP – Ideal Customer profile – and the pains you are going to relieve for your customers is the foundation of the promise you make to your customers.
- What types of problems or pains do you solve?
- Who do you solve it for?
- Which is the niche you focus on?
- What is your Value promise to your customers?
- What is different in your offering?
- What is your business model?
- What is the compelling reason for the customer to take action?
- What is the ROI Return on Investment for your customer?
This is the third pillar of the Revenue Growth system. The
main aspects that get covered in this section are:
- Define the Value stream from the “Company to your Client”
- Effective Customer & Market facing processes to build pipeline, increased conversions to meet quota and grow quarter on quarter.
- Nurturing Partnerships, Suppliers, Alliances – ecosystem development processes for adding value to customers
- Technology leveraged, internal processes that provide scalability in efficient ways to drive down costs
- Creating & Bringing products & services to market with agility
- Customer Success Framework for delivering value and creating customer referrals
Sustaining operations efficiently and generating profits are key for all the stakeholders – employees, customers and the investors. This is the last, not the least, of the 4-pillar Revenue Growth System. The main aspects that get addressed in this section are:
- Developing dashboards for important KPIs with focus on
- Weekly & Monthly cadence and Quarterly Performance
Review systems against Goals
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Best estimate assessments
- Gap Analysis and mitigation plans
- Top 10 costs analysis and optimization plans- with special
emphasis on Human capital, IP development and SGA costs
- Competitive trends, Industry and market risk analysis and
- Product/Services pricing & portfolio analysis for profitability
- Cash flow analysis
- Investment plans
The 4-pillar Revenue Growth System can also be applied in a seamless modular fashion as per the needs & requirements of our clients.